Mutton keema stuffing egg devil.
You can have Mutton keema stuffing egg devil using 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mutton keema stuffing egg devil
- It’s of eggs cut into two halves.
- Prepare of minced mutton.
- Prepare of potato cut into cubes.
- You need of onion chopped.
- You need of onion cut into rings.
- Prepare of ginger paste.
- You need of garlic paste.
- Prepare of green chilli paste.
- You need of black pepper powder.
- You need of roasted masala(cumin red chilli whole garam masala).
- You need of beet root cut into strips.
- Prepare of carrot cut into strips.
- It’s of salt and sugar.
- Prepare of oil.
Mutton keema stuffing egg devil instructions
- At first boil the keema along with potato garam masala onion and garlc cloves.
- Heat oil add onion ginger and garlic saute well.
- Add the boiled keema saute well adding green chilli salt and sugar.
- Add black pepper and fried masala.
- Remove it from heat and let it cool.
- Now cover the egg with the mixture.
- Roll it over the biscuit crumb and rest it in a refrigerater.
- Serve it hot with onion rings and strips of carrot and beetroot.
- Heat oil in a wok and deep fry the devils.