5 Minute Microwave Fudge!.
You can have 5 Minute Microwave Fudge! using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of 5 Minute Microwave Fudge!
- You need of Semi-sweet chocolate chips.
- Prepare of Sweetened Condensed Milk.
- It’s of Salt.
- Prepare of Vanilla Extract.
- It’s of Nuts–Optional (and extra delicious!).
5 Minute Microwave Fudge! step by step
- Cover a cookie sheet or a cake pan with parchment paper to spread fudge on to cool when you're done..
- Melt the chocolate chips in your microwave for about 5 mins on high but keep a close eye on it and stir every minute or so to ensure even melting. When it's all melted and smooth, go ahead and take it out..
- Add condensed milk and salt and stir like crazy until it's all blended. It will get thick and almost to a batter-like consistency.
- Add vanilla and mix in thoroughly. Now is the time to add nuts if you have them :).
- Spread out on parchment paper to however thick you want it, then put it in the fridge until hardened. Then cut it the way you like, and it's ready to eat!.
- ENJOY :).