Isis' Pasta Aglio, Olio E Peperoncino.
You can cook Isis' Pasta Aglio, Olio E Peperoncino using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Isis' Pasta Aglio, Olio E Peperoncino
- You need of to 500 grams Pasta.
- You need of Broccoli.
- Prepare of Bacon.
- Prepare of to 4 cloves Garlic.
- You need of Red chili pepper.
- Prepare of Extra virgin olive oil.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
Isis' Pasta Aglio, Olio E Peperoncino step by step
- Divide the broccoli into florets. Divide each floret into 4 pieces. The stems are not used, so freeze and use for something else..
- Slice the garlic, and de-seed the red chili pepper. Cut the bacon into 5 mm pieces..
- Saute the garlic and chili pepper over low-medium heat in oil until fragrant..
- Boil the pasta in the meantime..
- When the pan is fragrant, add the bacon, turn the heat up to high and saute well. Season with salt and pepper..
- Just before the pasta is done, add the broccoli. Drain..
- Return the pasta to the pot it was boiled in, add the contents of the frying pan, mix, and it's done!!! Sprinkle with grated cheese to taste and enjoy!.