Basic Spaghetti Aglio Olio e Peperoncino..
You can cook Basic Spaghetti Aglio Olio e Peperoncino. using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Basic Spaghetti Aglio Olio e Peperoncino.
- You need 2 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Prepare 1 clove of Garlic.
- Prepare 1 of Red chili pepper.
- You need 1 of Salt and pepper.
- You need 100 grams of Pasta (spaghetti).
Basic Spaghetti Aglio Olio e Peperoncino. step by step
- For 1 serving, bring at least 1 liter of water to a boil. Add 1 1/2 tablespoon of salt, then toss in the spaghetti. Cook for about 5 minutes..
- When you start cooking the pasta, heat olive oil in a pan. Remove the green sprout from the garlic clove, crush, then add to the pan. Cook slowly over low heat..
- When it becomes fragrant and slightly begins to brown, add the red chili pepper. You add the chili now because they turn bitter when burned..
- Add the boiled pasta to the pan while it's al dente. Turn the heat up and add 1 ladle of pasta water. Toss the contents of the pan well..
- When adding the pasta cooking water, do so slowly and watch it so that it just turns thick and creamy. The oil will blend and emulsify with the water..
- Season with salt and pepper, dish it up, and voila. The garlic is delicious..