Ricotta Cheese Pie 🥧.
You can have Ricotta Cheese Pie 🥧 using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Ricotta Cheese Pie 🥧
- You need of frozen deep dish pie crust.
- You need of corn starch.
- You need of whole milk.
- Prepare of part skim ricotta cheese.
- You need of white sugar.
- You need of vanilla extract.
- You need of cinnamon powder.
- Prepare of ground nutmeg.
- You need of eggs.
Ricotta Cheese Pie 🥧 step by step
- Ina small bowl dissolve cornstarch in 1/2 cup whole milk, set to the side…….
- In a large bowl combine : 1 cup whole milk, ricotta cheese, sugar,vanilla extract, cinnamon powder, nutmeg, and eggs, using a whisk mix all well……
- Now go back to step #1, remember that little bowl of milk and cornstarch that you put off to the side ?? Yes that one ☝🏼! 😜…….Stir the milk and cornstarch into your ricotta cheese mixture with your whisk…….
- Pour ricotta cheese mixture into your 9- inch pie crust…….
- Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for 1 hour, or until a knife inserted into the middle comes out nice and clean……
- Sprinkle some more cinnamon powder over the top, then let pie cool down…..refrigerate until firm…….
- Serve and enjoy 😉 !.