Beef stout pot pie instant pot ip.
You can have Beef stout pot pie instant pot ip using 14 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Beef stout pot pie instant pot ip
- It’s of olive oil.
- Prepare of stew meat cut into bite size pieces.
- It’s of small onion diced.
- You need of heaving TSP minced garlic.
- It’s of beef broth.
- It’s of bottle of Guinness extra stout beer.
- You need of frozen peas and carrots.
- You need of frozen corn.
- You need of kosher salt.
- Prepare of fresh basil leaves roughly chopped.
- You need of tubes (8oz) crescent roll sheets.
- You need of 7-8 oz ramekins.
- It’s of Finely shredded mild cheddar cheese.
- Prepare of Fresh parsley chopped.
Beef stout pot pie instant pot ip instructions
- Turn instant pot on to saute high/more. When pot reads hot add the olive oil..
- Add in stew meat and cook till brown with just a little pink showing..
- Add in onion and garlic stirring frequently for 3 minutes..
- Add beef broth and beer. Stir with a wooden spoon and scrape any bits that may be stuck on the bottom of the pot..
- Add the peas and carrots, corn, salt, and basil. Stir..
- Preheat oven to 375. Seal pressure cooker and cook on manual/high pressure for 10 minutes. Then allow a 10 minute natural release. Then release rest of pressure. Remove lid..
- Switch instant pot to saute setting and slowly stir in the flour. Simmer till it thickens. Switch to keep warm..
- Roll out crescent rolls. And cut out squares a little bigger than the top of your ramekin..
- Ladle beef mixture into the ramekins and top with a crescent roll square on each. Gently push down around the rim. Poke a hole in the middle of the crescent top..
- Place ramekins on a cookie sheet and place on middle rack of the oven. Bake for 12-15 minutes..
- When tops are browned and crispy remove from oven..
- IMMEDIATELY top with shredded cheese. And add parsley for garnish…