Veggie bean wrap. A little foresight goes a long way. All these ingredients in veg wrap with bean sprouts are also fibre-rich, which makes the dish easy to Sprouts veggie wrap is also a wise choice for diabetics and heart patients. The fiber is sure to benefit them.
Avocado, sprouts and refried beans create a nutritious, delicious lunch on the go. Spread a generous amount of refried beans over each wrap. Slice lettuce into ribbons and distribute. You can cook Veggie bean wrap using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Veggie bean wrap
- Prepare 175 g of Garden Gourmet grilled pieces (soy based product).
- You need 3 tbsp of medium salsa.
- It’s 75 g of sweetcorn.
- Prepare 200 g of kidney beans.
- It’s 1/2 of a chopped, small onion.
- Prepare 125 g of grated cheese.
- Prepare 4 of medium/large tortilla's.
A refreshing and tangy summer veggie wrap that's easy to make and perfect for on the go – ideal for Put the carrots, bell pepper, onions and bean sprouts in a wide line down the middle and sprinkle the roasted. Beans are healthy, I have tried this veggie bean wraps for several times, they look nice and taste good! These Smoky Black Bean Wraps are a regular on the lunch rotation for Mike & I. Stir the Veggies into the Bean & Mayo mixture.
Veggie bean wrap instructions
- Pre-heat the oven to 175°c..
- Cook the Garden Gourmet grilled pieces for 20 minutes until well done, slightly crispy.
- Meanwhile drain and wash the kindney beans..
- In a small bowl mix the kidney beans, sweetcorn, onion and salsa together..
- Layer some of the mix in the middle of the tortillas, add a small handful of cheese and some of the grilled pieces..
- Fold the four edges in and place the wrap on a contact grill or toaster. Use a flat spatula to hold the sides down and shut the grill. Carefully slide the spatula out and allow the wrap to toast until the cheese in melted and the top is a golden brown..
Taste one last time, adding salt to taste. Wrap it up tightly, Burrito-Style Veggie Bean Wrap – Dietitian's Choice Recipe. Black beans, mushrooms, spinach leaves and Cheddar cheese find themselves tasty and nutrient-rich partners in this quick wrap sandwich. Give this wrap star a standing ovation! Give this wrap star a standing ovation!