French dip sliders. Place bottom halves of slider buns on a large baking sheet and top with roast beef, provolone cheese, caramelized onions, and slider bun tops. The best possible version of French Dip sandwiches — made into oven-baked sliders with a delicious buttery topping! One of my mom's go-to "recipes" growing up was French Dip sandwiches.
They are so easy to make and perfect for busy nights when you are in a crunch. With some traditional French dip ingredients and a few extra goodies, even a novice chef can make these. Learn how to make french dip sliders with any left over shredded beef you might have around. You can cook French dip sliders using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of French dip sliders
- You need 12 of slider buns or Hawaiian rolls.
- It’s 6 slices of provolone cheese.
- Prepare 1 lb of deli roast beef good quality.
- It’s 1 C of shredded Italian cheese blend.
- It’s 1 T of minced dried onion.
- Prepare 2 T of butter softened.
- It’s 1/2 t of garlic powder.
- You need 1 oz of packet au jus gravy mix& 3 c water.
- You need 1 bag of chips any kind.
This recipe is a favorite of my family and friends. **** French dip sliders recipe. Until you meet this super simple slider version, that is. With sweet Hawaiian rolls as your base, you can make twelve little French Dips all at once in a single pan and you can make 'em ahead if you need to. Ok, so that was a really long-winded way of saying that I love sports.
French dip sliders instructions
- Place bun bottoms in 9×13 baking dish..
- Layer ingredients on bottom buns- provolone cheese, sliced beef, and top shredded cheese. Sprinkle minced onion on top of shredded cheese. Add top bun and cover..
- Melt butter and mix with garlic powder. Brush mixture over top of the buns. Bake covered with foil in 400 degree oven for 15 minutes. Remove foil and bake another 5-10 minutes..
- While sliders are baking, Add water to a medium saucepan over medium-high heat. While whisking add in au just gravy mix packet. Bring to a boil and then reduce to a simmer. Serve au jus on the side for dipping along with chips..
- Notes- i used Pepper jack cheese instead and everything bagel seasoning..
I rarely actually go to games, partly because of where we live and partly because of the cost. We LOVE these Easy French Dip Sliders because they're suitable for a quick dinner or to pack for lunch. At our house, we triple the batch because we devour them in record time! French dip sliders, just like the ones at Applebee's! There is something about roast beef and Swiss cheese that is just amazing.