Palak paneer. Learn to make tasty Palak Paneer with video and stepwise photos. Palak Paneer is a popular Indian dish of Indian cottage cheese cubes in a mild, spiced smooth spinach sauce. This delicious creamy dish is made with fresh spinach leaves, paneer (firm cottage cheese), onions, tomatoes, herbs and spices.
Palak paneer is one of the most loved North Indian dishes that's eaten with roti, paratha, garlic naan. Palak paneer (pronounced [paːlək pəniːɾ]) is a vegetarian dish, consisting of paneer (a type of cottage cheese) in a thick paste made from puréed spinach, called palak in Hindi, Marathi, Gujarati. Palak Paneer is one of the most popular paneer dishes. You can have Palak paneer using 19 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Palak paneer
- It’s 1 bunch of Palak or spinach (stems are removed).
- Prepare 1 of medium onion.
- Prepare 1 of small ginger piece.
- You need 4-5 of small garlic cloves.
- You need 200 g of paneer cut in cubes.
- Prepare 1 of small cinnamon stick.
- It’s 1-2 of green cardamoms.
- Prepare 1 of clove.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of jeera/cumin.
- Prepare 1 of whole dry red chilli.
- You need 1 tsp of fresh cream for garnishing.
- Prepare 1/2 of turmeric powder (optional).
- It’s 1/2 tsp of cumin powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 pinch of garam masala.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of tomato ketchup.
- It’s of as per taste Salt.
Paneer (Indian cottage cheese) is cooked with spinach and spices in this creamy and flavorful curry. It pairs well with naan, paratha or jeera rice. When we were kids, the only way my brothers would eat spinach was if it was cooked with paneer in palak. Tasty Perfect Punjabi Palak Paneer Recipe/Simple Paneer Palak Dhaba Style Sabzi/Spinach Recipe. green coloured palak curry is palak paneer with paneer cubes, garam masala and other spices. i have always been a huge fan of paneer recipes and finally, i request you to check my other top paneer curries recipes collection with this post of palak paneer recipe. it includes recipes like kadai paneer.
Palak paneer step by step
- Boil the spinach for 2 minutes and after draining the water, dip in a bowl of cold water for 2 minutes. Along with ginger and garlic, grind into thick paste..
- Heat the pan and lightly fry the paneer cubes with 1tsp oil..
- Heat a pan or wok, add 1 tsp oil. Add jeera, red chilli, cinnamon stick, cardamom and clove. Saute for few seconds. Add finely chopped onion, saute until lightly golden. Add turmeric powder, corindar, cumin, red chilli powder, salt and saute for few seconds. Add tomato ketchup and mix well. Now add the spinack paste and mix really well. Add 1 cup water and keep for boiling for around 1-2 minutes. Add the paneer cubes. Keep on low to medium flame for 2 minutes. Add garam masala..
- Switch off the flame. Tranfer to serving bowl. Garnish with sliced ginger and fresh cream..
Palak paneer is a popular north Indian side dish for flat breads. How to make without changing the colour to get greenish gravy. I was not a big fan To prepare a perfect green palak paneer, we must take care to retain the green colour of the palak, also it should not be under cooked as it could cause. palak paneer recipe is one of the many of the best loved vegetarian Punjabi dishes are the ones where paneer is combined with a vegetable. Paneer is widely used and very popular in Punjab due to the abundance of milk and milk products in the area. To make homemade palak paneer you need to.