You can cook Taco Dip using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Taco Dip
- You need 1 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 t of cumin.
- It’s 1 t of dried minced onions.
- Prepare 1 t of paprika.
- It’s 1 t of dried oregano.
- You need 1/2 t of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/2 C of black beans.
- You need 1/3 C of chipotle salsa.
- Prepare 1/4 C of diced green chiles.
- You need 1/4 C of peach-mango salsa.
- You need 1 can of refried beans.
- It’s 1 of jalapeño; minced.
- It’s 1 of tomato; diced.
- Prepare 1 of avocado; diced.
- Prepare 1/4 of red onion; diced.
- You need 1 handful of shredded cheddar cheese.
Taco Dip instructions
- Heat a saute pan with no oil. Add ground beef. Season with dried spices, salt, and pepper..
- When beef is browned, add chipotle salsa. Cook 1 minute. Strain any excess fat..
- Spread refried beans across the bottom of a casserole dish. Top with cooked ground beef..
- Spread diced green chiles and peach-mango salsa. Top with cheese..
- Bake at 425° for approximately 10 minutes or until cheese is melted. Alternatively, do not bake..
- Spread red onions, avocado, black beans, jalapeño, and diced tomatoes across the top..
- Variations; Cilantro, lime, cream cheese, sour cream, crema, creme fraiche, green onions, cayenne, cotija, coriander seed, goat cheese, pickled jalapeños, habanero, roasted or raw bell peppers or poblano, habanero, pinto beans, canned diced tomatoes, black olives, chihuahua cheese, queso fresco, other salsas, bacon.