Indian Keto Meal: Cauliflower Upma/ Palak Pachadi/ Chia Raita.
You can cook Indian Keto Meal: Cauliflower Upma/ Palak Pachadi/ Chia Raita using 25 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Indian Keto Meal: Cauliflower Upma/ Palak Pachadi/ Chia Raita
- It’s For of Cauliflower Upma:.
- Prepare 100 gms of Grated cauliflower.
- Prepare 1 cup of hot water.
- It’s 10 gms of Peanuts.
- It’s 10 gms of Cashews.
- It’s 20 gms of Ghee.
- You need 1 tsp of Mustard, chana daal, urad daal, hing, curry leaves.
- Prepare 30 gms of Chopped onion.
- It’s 2 each of Green and red chillies.
- You need as per taste of Chilli powder, salt, lemon juice.
- You need For of Palak Paneer Pachadi:.
- It’s 50 gms of Washed and chopped spinach.
- You need 50 gms of Grated paneer/cottage cheese.
- Prepare 1 tsp each of Mustard seeds, cumin seeds, chopped garlic,.
- It’s 2 of Green chillies ,chopped.
- You need 1 tsp of Ghee.
- It’s as per need of Salt, turmeric powder, cumin and coriander powder.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Grated coconut.
- Prepare For of Chia seed Raita:.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Chia seeds soaked overnight.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Heavy cream or Greek Yoghurt.
- You need as per taste of Salt, chilli powder, turmeric powder, cumin powder.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Lemon juice.
- It’s As required of Chopped coriander leaves to garnish.
Indian Keto Meal: Cauliflower Upma/ Palak Pachadi/ Chia Raita step by step
- To make Cauliflower Upma/ Scrambled spiced Cauliflower: First, heat a kadhai/ pan. Add ghee and when it heats, add cumin seeds, urad daal, and chana daal and when they splutter, add onions and both the chilies. Stir well..
- Saute' onions till soft. Then add curry leaves, hing/ asafoetida, cashews, peanuts, and stir and cook for 2 minutes. Then add grated cauliflower and mix well. Add 1 cup hot water, salt, chili powder, and mix well. Cover and cook till the water is absorbed and cauliflower is cooked completely..
- Switch off the flame and add lemon juice, and serve hot garnished with coriander leaves. Cauliflower Upma is ready..
- To make Palak Paneer Pachadi/ scramble: Heat an iron kadhai. Add mustard and cumin seeds, chopped garlic and cook Then add spinach, chilies, a pinch of salt, and cook on high heat for 1 minute..
- Then add the grated paneer, spices and combine well. Cook for 2 minutes and switch off the flame. Add lemon juice and serve garnished with grated coconut. Palak paneer Pachadi is ready..
- For Chia seeds Raita/ Dip: Combine chilled heavy cream/ Greek yogurt and soaked chia seeds in a bowl. Add the spices, salt as per taste. Then mix in lemon juice and mix gently. Garnish with chopped coriander and serve chilled. Chia Seeds Raita is ready..
- Enjoy this delicious Indian Keto Meal!.