Tiranga Kofta in Makhani Gravy.
You can have Tiranga Kofta in Makhani Gravy using 21 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Tiranga Kofta in Makhani Gravy
- It’s of For Kofta:.
- Prepare of Palak,.
- It’s of kaju powder.
- Prepare of dhaniya powder.
- You need of oil.
- It’s of Ginger-chilli paste,.
- Prepare of lemon,.
- Prepare of salt,.
- Prepare of kitchen king masala.
- It’s of Haldi , amchur..
- It’s of Paneer,.
- It’s of elaichi powder.
- You need of white pepper powder ,.
- It’s of corn flour ,.
- Prepare of boiled carrot.
- Prepare of For Makhani Gravy:.
- You need of Oil,.
- It’s of elaichi.
- You need of , mace(javantri),.
- It’s of ginger,garlic.
- You need of chilli powder, kitchen king, sugar, kasuri methi, malai.
Tiranga Kofta in Makhani Gravy step by step
- Make Makhhani gravy as usual.
- For Kofta:Slice 1carrot and microwave it for 1 minute.
- White layer:Grate paneer and mix elaichi powder, white pepper powder 1tsp cornflour and salt.
- Green layer:Wash,cut and blanch palak carefully to maintain the colour as far as possible. Refresh in cold water, squeeze out the excess water and crush to a thick puree. Mix salt, lemon juice and kaju powder to the palak puree.
- In 1tsp oil add ginger-chilli paste, and saute for 30 seconds. Add in dariya powder and roast for 2min on slow gas flame, Add salt, haldi, kitchen king masala and amchur. Mix and cook for 1 minute.
- Add palak-kaju puree and cook until it forms like a dough. Cool completely.
- Now make portions of white and green layers.
- Make a white ball placing a carrot slice inside (grease palms with oil).
- Now make outer green coating on this stuffed white ball to make a tiranga kofta.
- Roll the tiranga Kofta in cornflour.
- Deep fry in oil carefully. Cut koftas into two and place in makkhani gravy. Garnish with grated paneer and coriander. Serve with parathas, naan or pulao.
- Celebrate PATRIOTISM THROUGH COOKING.