You can have Reuben Dip using 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Reuben Dip
- You need 1 cup of Shredded Swiss Cheese.
- It’s 1 cup of Thousand Island Dressing.
- You need 1 packages of (8oz) cream cheese, softened.
- It’s 2 1/4 oz of (1 jar) dried beef, finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 can of (8oz) sauerkraut, rinsed, drained & chopped.
- Prepare of baguette chips.
Reuben Dip instructions
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl and microwave on high 4-6 minutes or until cheese is melted and dip is hot..
- Serve with Cheddar sun-dried tomato baguette chips..