Hara Bhara Seekh Kebab.
You can have Hara Bhara Seekh Kebab using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Hara Bhara Seekh Kebab
- It’s of Palak.
- It’s of green peas.
- You need of boiled potato.
- Prepare of chopped coriander leaves.
- It’s of chopped green chillies.
- Prepare of onion chopped.
- Prepare of ginger garlic paste.
- It’s of bread crumbs.
- You need of garam masala.
- You need of paneer cubes.
- Prepare of French beans and capsicum chopped.
- Prepare of roasted besan.
- It’s of chat masala.
- It’s of whole cumin seeds.
- You need of as per taste Salt, turmeric powder and chilli powder.
- Prepare of As required Oil for shallow frying.
Hara Bhara Seekh Kebab instructions
- Boil the palak and blanch it for two minutes. Then pit it in cold water, so that its colour remains the same..
- In a pan add one teaspoon of oil. Put whole jeera and when it starts sputtering add chopped onions. After a minute add ginger garlic paste Saute for 1-2 minutes.Add green peas,french beans, and capsicum.Add salt and turmeric powder and garam masala acording to taste..
- Now take it out in a plate and let it cool down. Now put it in a mixer and make a coarse paste..
- Now add boiled potato, roasted besan, grated paneer, chopped coriander leaves, bread crumbs, chaat masala and green chillies and mix well.
- For seekh kebab take a handful of the mixture and skew the kebabs on the skewer or bamboo sticks. Heat oil in a pan shallow fry until all the kebabs are nicely down from all the sides..
- Take it out in a plate and serve hot with chutney or ketchup.