You can cook Palak Paneer using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Palak Paneer
- It’s of spinach.
- Prepare of paneer.
- Prepare of big onion.
- It’s of garlic cloves.
- You need of ginger.
- It’s of Green chillies.
- Prepare of tomatoes.
- It’s of pure ghee.
- It’s of cumin seeds.
- You need of Salt.
- Prepare of garam masala.
- It’s of coriander seeds powder.
- It’s of mango powder.
- It’s of water.
Palak Paneer step by step
- Wash and clean spinach. Transfer it in a pressure cooker with onion, garlic, green chilli, ginger and place the lid and cook till 5 whistles..
- Switch off the flame and let pressure releases automatically. Let it cool to room temperature..
- Grind spinach mixture to a fine paste. Grate tomatoes and make puree..
- Heat ghee in a heavy bottomed karahi. Add cumin seeds and when cumin seeds splutter put tomato puree and cook till ghee leaves the karahi. Add all dry masale mentioned in ingredients..
- Add spinach mixture and a bowl of water and cook on low flame for 10 minutes till thickens. Then add paneer cubes and saute for 1 minute. Switch off the flame..
- Serve hot with chapatti, parantha or rice..