French Dip Sandwiches.
You can have French Dip Sandwiches using 9 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of French Dip Sandwiches
- Prepare 4 of Sub rolls.
- Prepare 8 tbsp of Butter, softened.
- Prepare 4 tsp of Garlic powder.
- Prepare of Dried parsley.
- Prepare 12 slice of Jack cheese.
- You need 1 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Prepare 1 1/2 lb of Deli roast beef slices.
- Prepare 2 cup of Water.
- You need 1/2 cup of Au jus mix or sauce.
French Dip Sandwiches step by step
- Slice the rolls in half, lengthwise..
- On each slice of bread, spread a teaspoon and a half of butter (1 tablespoon per roll). Then sprinkle half a teaspoon of garlic powder over both slices. Add a dash or two dried parsley to each slice..
- Grill the bread, buttery side down till the sides are golden..
- Place the grilled subs on platters and add three slices of Jack cheese to the bottom slices..
- In a skillet or frying pan heat the olive oil..
- Place the deli meat in the skillet and heat through..
- Separate the slices with tongs to allow even cooking..
- In a small pot heat the two cups of water to almost boiling and pour in the Au jus. Taste to see if the dilution is to your liking. You can always add more if you want..
- Pour the Au jus in small bowls..
- Your meat should be ready so with the tongs drop a quarter of all the meat over the cheese on the bread..
- Place the top slices over the meat and cut the sandwich in half at an angle..
- Separate the two halves and place a small bowl of Au jus on each plate..
- Serve right away and enjoy..