You can cook Reuben Dip using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Reuben Dip
- It’s 8 oz of dried beef.
- It’s 1 cup of sauerkraut rinsed drained and cut.
- It’s 1 of pack cream cheese.
- It’s 2 cup of shredded swiss cheese.
- It’s 1/2 cup of thousand island dressing.
Reuben Dip step by step
- Cut up the dried beef into small pieces.
- Mix all other ingredients together..
- Bake at 400°F for 30 min..
- Serve with small rye breads, small pitas, wheat thins, or whatever cracker or bread you like..