My Quick Garlic Bread sticks.
You can have My Quick Garlic Bread sticks using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of My Quick Garlic Bread sticks
- You need 1 1/2 cups of flour.
- It’s 2 tsp of sugar.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 2/3 cup of milk (I used almond milk).
- Prepare 4 tbsp of butter, melted.
- You need 1/4 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1/4 cup of grated parmesan.
My Quick Garlic Bread sticks step by step
- Pre heat oven to 450 degress.
- Mix flour, sugar, baking soda and salt together in a medium bowl..
- Stir in milk to form a dough..
- Turn out onto a floured surface and knead a few times..
- Roll out a 5×10 inch rectangle..
- Cut into 12 breadsticks.
- Mix butter and garlic together and pour into 13×9 baking dish.
- One by one roll sticks in butter and place in pan. Sprinkle with parmesan. Bake for 15-18 minutes or until brown..