Grilled Mushroom Tikka.
You can cook Grilled Mushroom Tikka using 17 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Grilled Mushroom Tikka
- It’s 250 gms of Mushroom.
- It’s 250 gms of Paneer.
- It’s 3 of capsicum.
- You need of For Marination.
- Prepare 250 gms of hung curd.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of jeera powder.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of ajwain.
- You need 1 teaspoon of oil.
- Prepare 1 table spoon of ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of kasuri methi.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of garam masala.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of amchur powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of chaat masala.
- It’s 1/2 of lemon juice.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of corn flour.
- You need as per taste of Salt and chilli powder.
- It’s as required of Oil for greasing.
Grilled Mushroom Tikka instructions
- In a mixing bowl take the hung curd. And to it add all the masalas for marination like jeera powder, ajwain, kasuri methi, amchur, chaat masala, oil, lemon juice, corn flour,garam masala and mix well.
- Wash the mushroom thoroughly with water and dip them in marination. Cut the paneer and the capsicum in squares and dip them also in the marination. Cut the paneer in thick cubes as they will become soft while grilling and may fall from the skewer.
- Now skew them on the skewers and grill them in any way you like, you can grill them in the microwave, otg or I have used my desi charcoal tandoor to grill them. Grill them and serve hot with any chutney.