You can have Shahi Paneer using 22 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Shahi Paneer
- You need of Paneer.
- You need of cumin seeds.
- It’s of cinnamon stick.
- It’s of black peppercorns.
- Prepare of cloves.
- Prepare of green cardamom.
- It’s of ginger-garlic paste.
- Prepare of large onions coarsely chopped.
- You need of cashew nuts.
- You need of medium size tomatoes.
- Prepare of Coriander leaves.
- You need of Kasuri Methi leaves.
- It’s of green chillies slit.
- Prepare of ” ginger julienned.
- Prepare of coriander powder.
- You need of red chilli powder.
- Prepare of turmeric powder.
- Prepare of fresh cream.
- Prepare of oil.
- You need of Butter.
- Prepare of Salt.
- You need of For garnish coriander leaves and fresh cream.
Shahi Paneer instructions
- In a wok heat oil and add cumin seeds, green cardamom, cinnamon stick, black peppercorns, cloves and sauté for 1 min..
- Add onions and cook for 5-7 mins. Add cashew nuts, ginger-garlic paste and cook for 2 mins. Add chopped tomatoes, salt and cook for further until tomatoes are mushy.
- Tomatoes should be mushy. Add coriander powder, turmeric powder, red chilli powder. Stir well. Set aside to cool. Add to a blender and make a smooth paste..
- Make a smooth paste and strain..
- In a wok add oil and butter. Add ginger juliennes and green chillies. Stir for 1 min. Add cubed paneer.
- Fry until well browned. Turn very gently.
- Add the paste and very gently mix well with paneer. Add cream and chopped coriander leaves, Kasuri Methi. Check seasoning..
- Plate and add more cream, coriander leaves and enjoy with rice and roti or Parathe with Papad and salad.