You can have Healthy Meatballs using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Healthy Meatballs
- It’s of Ground Chicken or Ground Pork Country Breakfast Sausage.
- It’s of Garlic and Herb Seasoning.
- It’s of Yellow Mustard Powder.
- You need of Onion Powder.
- Prepare of Ground White Pepper (you can substitute for Black Pepper).
- You need of Ground Fennel seed.
- It’s of Salt.
- You need of Egg.
- You need of Garlic and Herb Bread Crumbs.
- You need of Fresh Parsley.
- Prepare of Parmesan or Parmesan and Romano cheese (shredded.).
Healthy Meatballs step by step
- Put everything in a bowl and mix together..
- Now use a small cookie/ice cream scoop to make balls even size. This ensures even cooking..
- Add a little Olive Oil or Butter to a pan and sear meatballs on all sides until brown and crisp on exterior, but not fully cooked. If you need to do in 2 batches, do so. Do not overcrowded the pan or they will steam instead of sear. This makes a big difference in taste..
- I added my meatballs to a red sauce for spaghetti. If your not adding your meatballs to a sauce, then simple let cook through all the way after browning..