Creamy shahi paneer.
You can cook Creamy shahi paneer using 17 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Creamy shahi paneer
- You need of paneer.
- You need of onions, sliced.
- You need of tomatoes ,chopped.
- Prepare of garlic cloves.
- Prepare of ginger.
- You need of Cashewnuts.
- Prepare of cream.
- You need of butter.
- It’s of oil.
- It’s of kasuri methi.
- Prepare of honey.
- You need of garam masala.
- It’s of turmeric powder.
- It’s of chilli powder.
- Prepare of dhania powder.
- It’s of cumin powder.
- It’s of Salt.
Creamy shahi paneer step by step
- Heat a pan and add little oil. Add paneer cubes..
- Once it fried take it out..
- Now in the same pan add bay leaf, cardamom, cinnamon, and cloves. Saute for a minute then add ginger, garlic, and cashews, and sliced onion..
- Saute 1 minute than add tomatoes. Add little salt it will help tomatoes to cook fast. Add 1/2 cup water, cover and cook 3-4 minutes on medium flame..
- Turn off the flame and let it cool. Put it in a blender and make a smooth paste. Strain it and keep it aside..
- Heat a kadai add oil and add turmeric powder and red chilli powder. Stir then add tomato onion paste. Add dhaniya powder and cumin powder. Also add 1/2. Cup water and cover. Cook 5-8 minutes..
- Now add honey, garam masala. Mix well. Add fried paneer, Kasuri methi..
- Add cream and mix well..
- Turn off the flame and add butter. Serve hot with chapati or paratha..