You can cook Palak Paneer using 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Palak Paneer
- You need of palak.
- Prepare of paneer.
- Prepare of onion chopped.
- Prepare of ginger piece.
- You need of garlic cloves.
- It’s of big tomato chopped.
- Prepare of green cardamom.
- It’s of cinnamon.
- It’s of cloves.
- It’s of turmeric powder.
- Prepare of chilli powder.
- It’s of coriander powder.
- Prepare of garam masala powder.
- Prepare of ginger Julianne.
- You need of cumin seeds.
- Prepare of Salt and oil.
Palak Paneer step by step
- Wash the palak. Blanch it in hot water for 2-3 minutes. Take it out from the pan. Put it in cold water..
- Heat oil in a pan. Fry the paneer pieces. Take it out from the pan. In the same oil add cumin seeds..
- After few second add onion, ginger, garlic. Saute for two minutes. Add chopped tomatoes. Cook until tomatoes are soft. Cool it..
- In a blender jar make a paste of palak, onion, tomatoes, ginger and garlic..
- Heat oil in a pan. Add whole gram masala. Saute for few second. Add turmeric powder, chilli powder, coriander powder..
- Add palak puree. Stir. Cook on low flame for 2-3 minutes. Add fresh cream. Then add garam masala powder. Mix well..
- Add paneer pieces. Cook for two minutes. Take it out from the pan..
- Garnish with fresh cream and ginger Julienne. Serve with chapati..