Garlic Hyderabadi Paneer.
You can have Garlic Hyderabadi Paneer using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Garlic Hyderabadi Paneer
- You need of palak/spinach.
- Prepare of sliced onions.
- It’s of tomatoes.
- It’s of garlic cloves.
- Prepare of coriander leaves.
- Prepare of Salt.
- It’s of red chilli powder.
- Prepare of haldi (turmeric)powder.
- Prepare of coriander powder.
- It’s of garam masala.
- Prepare of oil.
- You need of cream or malai.
- You need of paneer.
Garlic Hyderabadi Paneer instructions
- First wash palak leaves and coriander leaves,in pan add oil sliced onions cook till its turn little pinkish add tomatoes,and palak leaves in the pan.
- After 5 minutes as palak leaves settle down add coriander leaves and cook for 5 to 10 minutes and check that skin of tomato is easily remove.
- Turn off the flame and let it cool down and then grind it and make fine paste In pan add garlic and cook and later add palak puree in it and cook and add all dry masalas and as masala leaves oil add paneer cubes.
- Your Garlic Hyderabadi Paneer is ready to serve.