Shrimp fettuccine with red pepper sauce.
You can have Shrimp fettuccine with red pepper sauce using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Shrimp fettuccine with red pepper sauce
- You need 10 ounces of fettuccine.
- Prepare of Garlic bread or breadsticks for the side.
- Prepare of Oil and butter to roast the shrimp.
- Prepare 2 pounds of large raw peeled shrimp.
- You need 2 teaspoons of garlic powder.
- Prepare 12 ounces of roasted red peppers drained.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of minced garlic.
- It’s 1/2 tablespoon of paprika.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of red pepper flakes (i used more).
- It’s 3/4 cup of heavy cream.
- You need 1/2 cup of finally grated Parmesan cheese.
Shrimp fettuccine with red pepper sauce step by step
- Start by making your garlic bread or breadsticks and start your fettuccine noodles then once you get that going time to start the sauce.
- For the sauce you will need a blender or food processor, (Drained the red peppers,) add to blender or processor,roasted red peppers,minced garlic,paprika red pepper flakes,half-and-half, blend.
- Next go ahead and sauté your shrimp and with the garlic powder. once it’s sautéed you want to add the sauce, and right before you serve it you want to put the cheese in and give that a good mix until the cheese is melted and then serve that over top of the fettuccine noodles bam 💥 done ! It was that easy..
- Notes- i used about half the bag of the cheese and then topped it again with more cheese after I plated it up..
- See video for more help. youtu.be/cRQDC9Kv-N0.