Moong Daal And Rice cheela with stuffed veggies.
You can have Moong Daal And Rice cheela with stuffed veggies using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Moong Daal And Rice cheela with stuffed veggies
- Prepare of moong daal.
- It’s of rice.
- It’s of Vegetables for stuffing.
- It’s of Onion chopped finely.
- Prepare of Tomato chopped finely.
- Prepare of Cabbage chopped finely.
- You need of Cottage cheese (paneer) grated.
- Prepare of Green chilli finally chopped.
- You need of Salt.
- You need of oil for greasing Pan or Tawa.
- It’s of Tomato and chilli sauces for serving.
Moong Daal And Rice cheela with stuffed veggies instructions
- Soak rice and daal overnight or for 4 hours in Lukewarm water..
- After soaking it drain it well and wash with clean water. Grind this in a mixer in a fine paste.Make a smooth paste so don't add too much water.It shouldn't be runny in consistency.
- Shuffle this for 10 minutes very well.So that it becomes smooth batter.Now add salt according to taste..
- Now apply some drops of oil on a pan or tawa. Heat this and apply one table spoon of batter like a dosa batter. When it turns golden brown apply vegetables and paneer on this add salt,chilli on this.Fold this.Our moong and rice cheela is ready to serve.This Cheela is much tastier than the Dosa..