Cheesy Garlic Salmon.
You can have Cheesy Garlic Salmon using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cheesy Garlic Salmon
- It’s 500 g of pink salmon.
- Prepare 100 g of cream cheese/softened.
- Prepare 80 g of mayonnise.
- It’s 1 head of garlic.
- Prepare 3 pcs of calamansi.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
- It’s 40 g of parmesan cheese.
- Prepare slices of cheddar cheese.
- It’s of fine bread crumbs.
Cheesy Garlic Salmon instructions
- Preheat oven 350°F..
- Season salmon with salt, pepper and calamansi juice. Let sit for 5mins..
- In a bowl, combine cream cheese, mayo, garlic and half of parmesan cheese. Mix well. Add salt and pepper if desired. (be mindful of the salt as parmesan can be salty already).
- Top the cream cheese mixture on the seasoned salmon. Spread evenly..
- Sprinkle remaining parmesan cheese and bread crumbs. Top it with cheddar cheese slices.
- Cover with foil and cook for 20mins, plus another 10mins uncovered..