Chicken parm burgers.
You can cook Chicken parm burgers using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken parm burgers
- Prepare 2 pounds of ground chicken.
- It’s 1 cup of dry breadcrumbs.
- You need 1/4 cup of milk.
- You need 1/4 cup of Parmesan cheese.
- You need 1 of egg.
- Prepare Tablespoons of pizza seasoning.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of pasta sauce.
- Prepare 1 loaf of and Italian whole loaf bread or hamburger buns.
- It’s 1/4 cup of melted butter.
- You need 2 Tablespoons of garlic powder.
Chicken parm burgers instructions
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees..
- Combine ground chicken, dry bread crumbs, milk, parmesan cheese, egg and 1 tablespoon of pizza seasoning in a large bowl. Mix well with your hand to combine. Do not over mix. Divide the meat mixture into six evenly portioned patties. Place a divot or hole in the middle of each patty. This will help to avoid "golf balls" and the patties will stay flat..
- Place the patties on a baking sheet that has been lined with foil (I recommend non stick if you can get it) and spray the foil with cooking oil spray to avoid sticking. Spray the tops of the burgers with cooking oil spray as well to encourage browning..
- Bake for 15 minutes and remove from oven and flip the burgers. Return to oven and bake for an additional 10 minutes or until the burgers are opaque and entirely cooked through. Remove from oven and set aside..
- While burgers are cooking slice your loaf of Italian bread into 6 slices approximately 1 1/2 inches thick. Lay on a baking sheet that has been lined with parchment paper..
- Brush bread with melted butter and sprinkle evenly with garlic powder and pizza seasoning. Bake garlic toast for 5 minutes or until lightly browned on top. When garlic bread is done, top each slice with a prepared burger. Divide the pasta sauce evenly on tops of all the burgers. Sprinkle the Italian cheese blend evenly on the tops of all the burgers. Return burgers to the oven for 5 minutes to melt the cheese. Remove from oven and allow to rest for five minutes before serving..
- I used hamburger bus, I think a really good a Kaiser roll. I didn’t have a loaf of bread so…. it’s good either way you go on the bread..