BBQ meatball subs.
You can have BBQ meatball subs using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of BBQ meatball subs
- Prepare of Ground Beef.
- You need 1 of onion chopped.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- You need 2 cloves of minced garlic.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need of Salt and pepper 1/2tsp each.
- Prepare 1/4 c of Parmesan cheese.
- You need 1/4 c of bread crumb.
- You need of Favorite sauce.
BBQ meatball subs instructions
- Mix and form meat balls.
- Sear meatballs over medium heat place in pan.
- Pour sauce over meatballs and simmer @ 350 for 1hr and serve on grill toasted bun with cheese.