Horseradish Roasted Potatoes & Bacon Fried Veggies.
You can have Horseradish Roasted Potatoes & Bacon Fried Veggies using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Horseradish Roasted Potatoes & Bacon Fried Veggies
- You need of bag red potatoes; cut in fourths, or bite size pieces.
- Prepare of yellow, red, and green bell pepper; medium dice.
- Prepare of yellow onion; medium dice.
- It’s of garlic; minced.
- It’s of bacon.
- You need of onion powder.
- Prepare of paprika.
- It’s of garlic powder.
- You need of horseradish mustard.
- It’s of vegetable oil to coat.
- Prepare of salt and pepper.
- Prepare of scallions; cut on bias.
Horseradish Roasted Potatoes & Bacon Fried Veggies instructions
- Toss potatoes with enough vegetable oil to coat. Season with dried spices. Roast at 400° for approximately 25-30 minutes or until potatoes are caramelized and tender..
- Meanwhile, lay bacon on a sheet pan and roast for approximately 15-20 minutes or until bacon is crispy. Dice bacon in medium pieces and set aside. Pour bacon fat into a large saute pan. (You could also cut bacon and cook in the saute pan).
- Add veggies to saute pan, except garlic. Saute until nearly tender. Add garlic. Saute until veggies are caramelized and tender..
- Combine potatoes and veggies in a large mixing bowl. Add horseradish mustard and toss to coat..
- Garnish with scallions.
- Variations; Squash, zucchini, baby carrots, vinegar.