Red roasted baked potatoes.
You can have Red roasted baked potatoes using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Red roasted baked potatoes
- It’s of bag of red potatoes.
- You need of shallots.
- You need of chopped garlic.
- You need of pepper.
- You need of salt.
- You need of parsley leaves.
- You need of flavored seasoning.
- It’s of olive oil.
Red roasted baked potatoes step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Boil potatoes for 15 minutes, make sure they are not too soft.
- While that's boiling chop up the shallots and garlic.
- once the potatoes are done, drain them put them in an aluminum pain slightly covered with olive oil. add the shallots, garlic, salt, pepper and sprinkle parsley.
- Mix everything together in the pan and place in oven for about 45 minutes or until potatoes get brown or little crispy..