Potato Sambal With Chicken Liver and Gizzard.
You can cook Potato Sambal With Chicken Liver and Gizzard using 16 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Potato Sambal With Chicken Liver and Gizzard
- Prepare of large potatoes.
- It’s of chicken livers.
- Prepare of chicken gizzards.
- You need of red chilies.
- You need of cayenne peppers (option).
- It’s of shallots.
- Prepare of garlic.
- It’s of coriander.
- It’s of candlenuts.
- Prepare of galangal (crushed).
- Prepare of lemonggrass (crushed).
- It’s of kaffir lime leaves.
- You need of Indonesian bay leaves.
- It’s of pepper.
- You need of sugar.
- You need of Cooking oil.
Potato Sambal With Chicken Liver and Gizzard step by step
- Peel and cut potatoes into small cubes and fry until golden brown. Set aside.
- Clean up and wash chicken livers and gizzards and fry boil until a half cook.
- Remove Chicken Livers and gizzards from the pan and cut them into small cubes, set aside.
- For sambal : remove red chili's seeds, blend red chili,shallot,garlic,candlenut,coriander,cayenne pepper..
- Heat oil in the pan and fry sambal,bay leave, kaffir lime leaves, lemonggrass,galangal until fragran..
- Add fried potato, chicken livers abd gizzards. Mix well..
- Add chicken powder,sugar and pepper,stir and cook for few minutes.Taste and adjust the seasoning to your liking..
- And when ready place it in the serving dish. Serve with rice..
- Happy Cooking… 🥳🥳.