Potato broccoli ham and cheese soup.
You can cook Potato broccoli ham and cheese soup using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Potato broccoli ham and cheese soup
- It’s of fresh brocolli.
- It’s of finely diced ham.
- You need of diced onion.
- You need of butter.
- You need of flour.
- You need of white cooking wine.
- You need of milk.
- Prepare of potatoes (peeled & chopped).
- You need of water.
- You need of salt.
- It’s of pepper.
- It’s of American cheese.
- Prepare of velveeta cheese.
Potato broccoli ham and cheese soup instructions
- Place water potatoes and salt in 8 quart pot. Boil until tender, around 20 minutes. Simutaneously, chop broccoli florets and stem and steam until tender, around 15 minutes..
- While boiling potatoes and steaming broccoli, melt butter in pot and cook onions until translucent. Mix flour into butter and onions. Slowly add white cooking wine stirring constantly until it is a smooth consistency..
- Remove water from potatoes and add 8 cups to sauce. Stir in milk and bring mixture to a simmer. Slowly add American and velveeta cheese, stirring until smooth..
- Add potatoes, ham, broccoli and pepper to the mixture and allow to sit for 5 minutes. Serve with garlic toast..