Low Calorie Pork Chop peppers & potatoes.
You can cook Low Calorie Pork Chop peppers & potatoes using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Low Calorie Pork Chop peppers & potatoes
- It’s of pork chop.
- It’s of Worchestershire.
- It’s of EVOO.
- You need of salt, pepper, sage, parsley, basil.
- Prepare of soy sauce.
- You need of medium sweet pepper.
- Prepare of medium mild Pepper.
- It’s of Red/sweet onions.
- Prepare of small yellow potatoes.
- It’s of Dijon mustard.
- You need of low sodium chicken stock.
- You need of balsamic vinegar.
Low Calorie Pork Chop peppers & potatoes instructions
- Combine the Pork Chop, Worchestershire, soy sauce, pepper, sage, pepper in a zip lock bag & move it around until the pork chop is completely covered. Let sit for 5 minutes..
- While that is sitting peel & dice the potatoes & start to boil them until soft. Roughly 15-20 minutes. Also dice the peppers & onions..
- While the potatoes are cooking heat a nonstick pan with olive oil. Then pour the contents of the zip lock bag into the pan..
- Cook the pork chop for 2-3 minutes per side on medium to low heat to lightly brown each side. Then fill pan with the peppers/onions & pour the chicken stock & balsamic vinegar in & cover. Cooking roughly 15-20 more minutes adding a little chicken stock if necessary to avoid burning..
- Drain the potatoes. Pour back into the pan & mash with a touch of chicken stock, Dijon, salt, & pepper..
- Neatly assemble the potatoes on the plate. Place the pork chop on the potatoes & then top with the peppers/onions mixture & enjoy.