Individual Meatloaf Patties.
You can cook Individual Meatloaf Patties using 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Individual Meatloaf Patties
- You need of Meatloaf.
- Prepare 2 of lbs. ground beef.
- Prepare 1 tsp of dry oregano.
- It’s 1 tsp of dry parsley.
- It’s 1 tsp of dry basil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garlic magic salt (or 2 cloves of minced garlic.).
- You need 2 of eggs (beaten).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of + 2 tbsp panko bread crumbs.
- You need 2 tbsp of parmesan cheese.
- You need 1/2 of medium sized onion (diced) *Optional for more flavor.
- Prepare of Meatloaf glaze.
- You need 1/2 cup of ketchup.
- It’s 1 tsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of brown sugar.
Individual Meatloaf Patties step by step
- Preheat the oven to 220 degrees Celsius. (425 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Add all of the meatloaf ingredients in a medium size bowl. To combine, use nature’s best tool; your hands..
- Lightly coat a cooking rack with olive oil spray and set inside a casserole dish or cooking tray. Then, place your patties on the rack. This method will keep the patties from soaking up excess grease, making them healthier..
- Next, take a handful of beef and shape into a patty, a little larger than the size of your palm. About 1 1/2 inches thick..
- In a small bowl, make your glaze. Combine the Worcestershire sauce, ketchup, and brown sugar and mix well..
- Using a pastry brush or spoon, spread your glaze over the patties evenly. Put in oven and cook for 25 minutes..
- Once it’s done cooking, remove the patties from rack and soak the rack quickly to avoid any potential difficulty washing it later. CAUTION: Remember the rack just came out of the oven, so it will be hot!.
- Prepare your favorite side dish and voila! Enjoy!.