Sautéed Chicken with Pomegranate and Balsamic Vinegar Sauce.
You can have Sautéed Chicken with Pomegranate and Balsamic Vinegar Sauce using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sautéed Chicken with Pomegranate and Balsamic Vinegar Sauce
- It’s 2 of California pomegranates.
- It’s 800 grams of Chicken thighs.
- You need 5 of Green onions or scallions.
- You need 200 ml of Water.
- It’s 1 of Chicken stock cube.
- You need 70 ml of ☆Balsamic vinegar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ☆Salt.
- You need 2 tsp of ☆Soy sauce.
- Prepare 3 tsp of ☆Brown sugar.
- It’s 2 tsp of ☆Cornstarch.
- It’s 1 tsp of ☆Dried basil leaves.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Olive oil.
Sautéed Chicken with Pomegranate and Balsamic Vinegar Sauce step by step
- Take the seeds out from one of the pomegranates for a topping. Please refer tofor how to take out the seeds. It will be 1/2 cup (100 ml) worth. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/147949-how-to-easily-peel-a-pomegranate.
- Cut the other one in half, and squeeze out 180 ml of juice using a lemon squeezer. The red juice will splash so please be careful..
- Mix 180 ml of pomegranate juice from Step 2 and the ☆ ingredients, then set aside..
- Fry the chicken in the olive oil over high heat. When both sides are nicely browned, it's cooked through. Add the green onions, and cook briefly..
- Add the water and chicken stock cube into the Step 4 pan, cover with a lid, and steam-fry for 15-20 minutes over low heat..
- Take out the chicken, leaving 100 ml of the liquid in the pan. Add the Step 3 mixed flavouring ingredients, and simmer for about 10 minutes over medium-low heat to make the sauce..
- Return the Step 6 chicken to the pan, and cook for about 5 minutes while coating it with the sauce over low heat..
- Garnish with the pomegranate from Step 1, and done!.