Baked Parmesan Chicken Tenders.
You can cook Baked Parmesan Chicken Tenders using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Baked Parmesan Chicken Tenders
- It’s 1 cup of AP flour.
- It’s 15 strips of chicken.
- You need 1/4 cup of Parmesan cheese.
- You need 2 cups of panko bread crumbs.
- It’s 4 of eggs.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of low-fat (or whole) milk.
- You need 1 tbsp of lemon juice (optional).
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of dry parsley.
- You need 1/2 tsp of dry oregano.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of dry basil.
- You need 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- You need 1/2 tsp of magic garlic salt (Optional. Or you can substitute it for onion powder).
Baked Parmesan Chicken Tenders step by step
- Preheat the oven to 220 degrees Celsius. (425 degrees Fahrenheit).
- In a medium size ziplock bag add the flour and set aside..
- In another medium size bag add the breadcrumbs, Parmesan, and all of the spices. Shake until spices are mixed..
- Whisk 4 eggs, milk, and lemon juice in a bowl..
- Put the chicken stripes in the bag of flour and shake until the chicken is coated in flour..
- Before adding the chicken to the egg mixture, use a fork and shake off any excess flour that might be on the chicken. Then, dip it into the egg mixture coating it completely..
- Using a different fork transfer the chicken to the bag of seasoned breadcrumbs and shake until chicken is coated with the seasoned breadcrumbs..
- Take out your cooking trays or casserole dish and lay tin foil down inside. Using an olive oil spray, lightly coat the foil then place the chicken onto the tray or casserole dish. Then, lightly spray the top of the chicken with the olive oil spray. Bake for 30 minutes or until golden brown..
- Voila! Enjoy with your favorite side dish. Pairs well with Caesar salad, garlic bread, mashed potatoes, fruits, or anything really!.