Double chocochip banana muffins.
You can have Double chocochip banana muffins using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Double chocochip banana muffins
- You need of all-purpose flour.
- It’s of powdered sugar.
- You need of vanilla extract.
- You need of eggs.
- Prepare of baking powder.
- It’s of baking soda.
- You need of butter.
- You need of sour cream.
- You need of large riped bananas.
- You need of chocolate chips.
- It’s of milk.
- It’s of cocoa powder.
Double chocochip banana muffins instructions
- Preheat oven to 170°C.
- Mix all dry ingredients, flour, baking powder, baking soda and cocoa. Keep aside..
- Melt butter, add the sugar and mix until creamy..
- Add vanilla extract, eggs and sour cream (use danone's vanilla flavoured yogurt instead of sour cream for better taste). Mix well untill smooth..
- Now mash the bananas and add in the wet mixture. Mix well..
- Add the dry mixture into the wet mixture and mix well untill smooth. Add milk for proper consistency if required..
- Add the chocolate chips in the batter and mix well..
- Grease medium sized muffin cups, fill the batter 3/4 in d cups..
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or untill an inserted toothpick/ knife comes out clean..