Kabocha Muffins Chock Full of Kabocha.
You can have Kabocha Muffins Chock Full of Kabocha using 9 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Kabocha Muffins Chock Full of Kabocha
- Prepare of Kabocha (discard the rind, seeds and fluffy fibre inside).
- You need of Unsalted butter (at room temperature.
- It’s of to 60 grams Cane sugar.
- You need of Eggs.
- You need of Plain flour.
- Prepare of Double cream or milk.
- Prepare of Baking powder.
- Prepare of The muffins are packed with kabocha, so there's a lot of baking powder. I recommend aluminum-free baking powder..
- It’s of Chocolate chips (optional).
Kabocha Muffins Chock Full of Kabocha instructions
- Remove the rind of the kabocha. Steam (or microwave), mash, and leave to cool..
- Put the softened butter and sugar in a bowl and beat with a whisk until pale and fluffy..
- Add the beaten eggs a little at a time..
- When you add the eggs, the mixture will separate, but do not worry..
- Change to a spatula. Mix the mashed kabocha and double cream together until smooth..
- Mix Steps 4 and 5 together (if the mixture separates, it's fine)..
- Sift the flour and baking powder into the mixture and stir (you can sift the dry ingredients beforehand)..
- If you use chocolate chips, add when the batter is partially combined. I eyeball the quantity..
- Mix until evenly combined and you will obtain a smooth and heavy batter..
- Put the batter to the mould. Fill the mould up to 80% for a great result..
- Top with small slices of kabocha for decoration. It will look nice..
- Bake in an oven preheated to 170°C for less than 30 minutes. (Adjust the temperature according to your oven)..
- When a skewer inserted comes out clean, it is done. Bake until nicely golden-brown to your preference..
- After they're baked, remove the muffins from the moulds.They contain plenty of kabocha, so they're perfect for breakfast..
- These are muffins with chocolate chips!.