Double Chocolate Muffins.
You can have Double Chocolate Muffins using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Double Chocolate Muffins
- Prepare of Cake flour.
- Prepare of Cocoa powder.
- It’s of Baking powder.
- Prepare of Sugar.
- It’s of Salt.
- Prepare of Vegetable oil.
- It’s of Egg.
- It’s of Milk.
- Prepare of Chocolate chips.
- Prepare of Sliced almonds.
Double Chocolate Muffins step by step
- Beat the egg in a bowl, add the vegetable oil and mix well with a whisk..
- Add the milk and mix. Then add the sugar and salt and mix well..
- Sift the cake flour, cocoa powder and baking powder together. Add 1/3 of the flour mixture into the bowl from Step 2, and mix well with a whisk..
- Sift in the rest of the flour mixture and fold in. Add the chocolate chips before everything mixes completely, and mix gently..
- Put the muffin cups in the muffin molds, and pour in the batter from Step 4 with a spoon. Fill about 70% of each mold with the batter. Sprinkle sliced almonds on top..
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180℃ for 15 minutes. When baked, cool on a rack and they are done..
- ≪Cross Cut≫ There are a lot of chocolate chips inside..