Easy Double chocolate muffins!.
You can have Easy Double chocolate muffins! using 16 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Double chocolate muffins!
- It’s of muffins.
- Prepare of self raising flower.
- Prepare of cocoa powder.
- You need of baking powder.
- You need of cinnamon.
- You need of caster sugar.
- You need of eggs.
- It’s of butter.
- It’s of milk.
- Prepare of milk chocolate.
- You need of white chocolate.
- You need of muffin cases.
- You need of optional topping.
- It’s of melted milk chocolate.
- Prepare of icing sugar.
- Prepare of edible glitter.
Easy Double chocolate muffins! step by step
- preheat the oven to 200°C.
- sieve flower, cocoa powder, baking powder, cinnamon and add butter to a large bowl.
- stir in chocolate.
- whisk eggs in a separate bowl and slowly stir in the milk, oncertainly whisked add this to your large bowl with the other ingredients.
- fill your tray with muffin or large cupcake cases, then divide the mixture between them, filling th 3 quarters full.
- bake in the preheated oven for around 20 munutes, or until risen and springy.
- leave to cool before adding your topping.
- melt chocolate and pour on your muffins and let dry.
- next dust over some icing sugar/edible glitter.