Double Chocolate Muffins.
You can cook Double Chocolate Muffins using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Double Chocolate Muffins
- It’s of Margarine.
- Prepare of Castor Sugar.
- Prepare of Self Raising Flour.
- You need of Cocoa Powder.
- Prepare of eggs.
- You need of little water.
- It’s of Very Dark Chocolate.
Double Chocolate Muffins step by step
- Cream butter and sugar together until light and fluffy..
- Add the Cocoa Powder to the Self Raising Flour and use a balloon whisk to mix the two together..
- Add Flour/ Cocoa mix gradually to the sugar/ butter mix, along with the lightly whisked eggs..
- Add a drop of water if necessary, so the mix just about drops off the spoon, not too thick and not too runny..
- Put mix into baking cases in a muffin tin. Crush up the dark Chocolate and add a small spoonful to the tops of the cakes..
- Bake in a medium/ hot oven for about 15/ 20 minutes, until a cocktail stick, inserted into the Center, comes out clean..
- Cool on a rack, or serve warm with custard! If you try this, please add a photo to Cookpad!!.