Double choolate chips muffins.
You can have Double choolate chips muffins using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Double choolate chips muffins
- You need of All purpose flour Maida /.
- Prepare of Cocoa powder.
- You need of Brown Sugar sugar /.
- Prepare of Baking powder.
- You need of Baking soda.
- You need of water Warm.
- It’s of Oil.
- You need of Red wine vinegar white vinegar /.
- You need of Eggs.
- It’s of dark chocolate chips.
- It’s of Vanilla extract.
- You need of Salt.
Double choolate chips muffins step by step
- Preheat the oven to 180 C.Line 12 medium sized muffin tins with paper liners..
- In a large bowl mix all the dry ingredients together excluding sugar. •In another bowl whisk eggs and sugar with hand mixer or hand whisk until light and frothy. In another bowl add vinegar and vanilla extract,oil and warm water together..
- Now add the dry ingredients to wet ingredients slowly and keep whisking and blend it until its fully mixed. At last add the chocolate chips to the batter reserving 2 Tbs for toppings.
- Divide the batter equally between the 12 muffin liners till 3/4 full. •Sprinkle reserved chocolate chips on the top of the batter. Bake for 20 minutes or until inserted toothpick comes out clean. Remove cupcakes from pan and let it cool. Enjoy!!!!.