You can have Chicken parm using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken parm
- It’s of Chicken breast.
- It’s of Italian bread crumbs.
- It’s of Grated parmesan.
- You need of Pepper.
- You need of Eggs.
- Prepare of Spaghetti noodles of choice.
- Prepare of Spaghetti sauce of choice.
- It’s of Butter.
- It’s of Olive oil.
- Prepare of Garlic.
- Prepare of Mozzarella.
Chicken parm instructions
- Filet chicken breast in half. Roll out to desired thickness. The thinner it is, the crisper it will be and the faster it will cook. Make egg wash by beating eggs in bowl large enough to lay chicken pieces in. Mix together bread crumbs, garlic, and grated parmesan..
- Get a good coating of the egg wash on each piece. Then a good coating of the breadcrumb mixture. Make sure to push the breadcrumbs into the chicken so it sticks well. Heat pan and put light layer of olive oil in bottom. Cook chicken over medium high heat about 3-5 minutes per side. Before removing, add a few pieces of butter. This will get an even better crisp and flavor on the chicken..
- Once chicken is cooked, put in baking pan. Add 1 spoonful of spaghetti sauce on top of each and then top that with mozzarella. Bake at 400 until cheese is melted..
- Boil pasta while chicken is cooking. When serving, dont drench the pasta in sauce. A few tablespoons will be perfect. Enjoy!.