Honey Garlic Ginger Chicken with Sautéed Kale.
You can cook Honey Garlic Ginger Chicken with Sautéed Kale using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Honey Garlic Ginger Chicken with Sautéed Kale
- Prepare of cubed chicken breast.
- Prepare of garlic powder, salt, pepper, and onion powder each.
- Prepare of chopped garlic and ginger each.
- You need of honey.
- You need of jalapeño.
- You need of washed kale.
- It’s of onion chopped.
- You need of soy sauce.
Honey Garlic Ginger Chicken with Sautéed Kale instructions
- In a medium hot pan mix in chicken and seasonings mix until chicken is cooked thru..
- Add honey, ginger, jalapeño soy sauce and garlic to chicken. Cook for 5-7 on heat heat..
- Boil washed kale with chopped onions on high heat for 8-10. Add salt and pepper(optional)..
- Drain kale and plate. Add chicken on top, garnish with sesame seeds (optional) and enjoy!.