Oriental Salad 🥗.
You can have Oriental Salad 🥗 using 20 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Oriental Salad 🥗
- You need of For the baked chicken:.
- Prepare of boneless chicken meat.
- You need of salt.
- Prepare of black pepper.
- Prepare of For the salad:.
- Prepare of Romaine lettuce.
- It’s of purple cabbage, thinly sliced.
- You need of carrot, julienned.
- You need of apples, divided into 12, soak in salt water.
- It’s of oranges, peeled and cleaned the outside and inside skin (you can use canned oranges).
- You need of almond slices for garnish.
- It’s of For the dressing:.
- You need of ginger, minced.
- You need of garlic, minced.
- It’s of vegetable oil.
- Prepare of rice vinegar/apple cider vinegar.
- You need of soy sauce.
- You need of honey.
- You need of toasted sesame seeds (I mixed white and black).
- You need of fresh lemon juice.
Oriental Salad 🥗 step by step
- Mix together all the ingredients for chicken. Set aside for 15 minutes..
- Bake in the 450 F preheated oven for 12-15 minutes each side. Take it out of the oven. Let it cool. Cut into slices..
- Mix together all the ingredients for dressing in a food processor or a blender. Keep it cold in the refrigerator..
- Place Romaine lettuce, purple cabbage, carrot, apples, oranges, and baked chicken meat on a serving plate/bowl. Mix well..
- Pour the dressing right before the salad is served. Garnish with almond slices..
- Serve immediately! 😋.