Sesame Ginger Chicken.
You can have Sesame Ginger Chicken using 17 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sesame Ginger Chicken
- You need of boneless and skinless chicken thifhs – cubed.
- You need of salt.
- Prepare of pepper.
- It’s of flour.
- It’s of corn starch.
- Prepare of egg.
- Prepare of oil.
- It’s of water.
- Prepare of Enough oil for frying.
- You need of soy sauce.
- It’s of garlic minced.
- It’s of honey.
- You need of ginger freshly grated (can substitute with powder ginger).
- Prepare of green onions minced.
- Prepare of pepper flakes (optional or you can use siracha sauce).
- Prepare of sesame seeds.
- It’s of sesame seeds (additional).
Sesame Ginger Chicken step by step
- Combine the salt, pepper, flour and corn starch together in a mixing bowl..
- Add the egg, water and oil. Mix until it resembles a pancake batter..
- Add the chicken to the flour mixture..
- Heat the oil..
- Add the coated chicken pieces to the oil and cook about 6 minutes..
- In a separate small mixing bowl, mix the soy sauce, garlic, honey, ginger, green onion, red pepper flakes and 4 tsp sesame seeds together..
- In a sauce pan, on medium-low heat, add the chicken and pour the sauce over the chicken..
- Coat all chicken pieces with the sauce. Continue doing so until the sauce thickens (about 3 to 5 minutes)..
- Top with remaining sesame seeds. Enjoy!.