Honey Lime Chicken.
You can cook Honey Lime Chicken using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Honey Lime Chicken
- It’s of boneless, skinless chicken breasts.
- You need of chicken broth (reduced sodium recommended).
- You need of honey.
- Prepare of Zest and juice from 1 lime.
- Prepare of garlic, minced.
- It’s of soy sauce.
- You need of sriracha sauce (or less for less heat).
- Prepare of sesame oil.
- It’s of cornstarch.
- It’s of water.
- Prepare of salt, pepper, cumin, ground ginger.
Honey Lime Chicken instructions
- Cut the chicken into bite sized pieces, about 1/2" or so thick. Season them with the salt, pepper, cumin and ginger. Set this aside..
- In a bowl, whisk together the broth, honey, lime zest and juice, soy sauce, sesame oil, sriracha sauce and a pinch of black pepper. In a seperate, small bowl, whisk together the cornstarch and water. Set them both aside..
- In a large skillet, heat the olive oil over medium-high heat. Once it's hot, add the chicken to the pan and cook until the chicken is completely cooked through..
- Once the chicken is cooked, stir in the honey lime sauce. Once it comes to a simmer, stir in the cornstarch slurry. Let this simmer for 3-5 minutes, until it thickens and toss to coat all the chicken evenly in the sauce..
- Serve this immediately. I like mine over rice and with a veggie on the side, and garnished with some sesame seeds. Refrigerate any leftovers..