Asian Beef and Asparagus.
You can cook Asian Beef and Asparagus using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Asian Beef and Asparagus
- It’s of garlic.
- Prepare of asparagus.
- You need of hoisin sauce.
- Prepare of stir fry beef (could use chicken or pork).
- It’s of ground ginger.
- Prepare of soy sauce.
- It’s of honey.
- Prepare of Salt.
- It’s of Pepper.
- Prepare of Rice of choice we like jasmine or basamati.
Asian Beef and Asparagus step by step
- Cook rice per package directions and set aside..
- Trim ends off asparagus, then cut into 1 inch pieces. Mince the garlic cloves..
- Add 1 1/2 cups of water and a pinch of salt to a medium pot and bring to a boil. Fill a medium bowl with ice water..
- Add asparagus to the boiling water and boil for 2-3 minutes, just until tender. Drain and put into the ice water immediately..
- Cut your beef into bite sized pieces. Whisk together soy sauce, hoisin and honey..
- Heat a drizzle of oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. Season beef with salt and pepper. Cook for about 5 minutes depending on the size of beef (it should not be fully cooked but just about there), remove and set aside..
- In same skillet heat another drizzle of oil over medium high heat, add garlic and ground ginger cooking for 30 seconds. Add the sauce, asparagus and beef back to the skillet tossing until beef is fully cooked, 2-3 minutes. Season with salt and pepper..
- Fluff your rice with a fork. Serve beef and asparagus over the rice..