Honey Teriyaki Chicken Wings.
You can cook Honey Teriyaki Chicken Wings using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Honey Teriyaki Chicken Wings
- Prepare of Soy Sauce.
- You need of Ground Ginger.
- You need of Garlic Powder.
- You need of Brown Sugar.
- Prepare of Honey.
- You need of Water.
- It’s of Corn Starch.
- Prepare of Chicken wings.
Honey Teriyaki Chicken Wings step by step
- Mix all ingredients (beside water and cornstarch ) in a saucepan and bring to a boil..
- Mix water and cornstarch together until it is dissolved. Add it to the mixture in the saucepan..
- Stir mixture until it thickens.
- Place chicken wings in a baking dish and pour sauce over it.
- Bake covered on 350°F for 1-1 1/2. Uncover then put back in the oven for 20 minutes..